Admission Guide Line
- Students are newly admitted only at the start of the academic year, on the basis of performance in the entrance test.
- Generally admission is only to 1st standard. Application forms will be distributed on April 1st. If it is a holiday, forms will be distributed on the following working day. Further details with regard to admission is given on the application form. Admission to PLUS ONE is based on the single window system. Admission to nursery: see the link.
- Promotion to the higher class is based on student’s performance in continuous and terminal evaluations(Part 2+3 of new syllabus)
- Before the withdrawal of a student, a calendar month’s notice in writing must be given, failing which an additional month’s fee will be charged.
- A student who fails in several subjects throughout the year, or refused promotion twice in the same standard must leave the school.
- The school authorities may at any time resign the charge of a boy whose conduct or failure to aply himself in their judgment, warrants such a measure. In this matter, the decision of the principal shall be final.
- The Transfer Certificates of a student is issued only when the student presents a clearance slip from the library or class teacher. In the case of NCC students, they should produce a clearance certificate from the N.C.C Officer. Plus two students should produce clearance certificate from the lab in charge concerned.