Leave of Absence
- Absence must be explained on the page of the diary reserved for the purpose with the parent’s or guardian’s signature.
- Leave of absence for any reason other than illness requires a pervious written application, and is granted only on rare occasions, which do not include wedding of relatives other than those of the immediate family.
- No leave is granted on examination days, on the term reopening days, on the eve of holidays, or after three or more consecutive holidays. For illness, a medical certificate must be submitted.
- Repeated or extended absence (of fifteen days) without leave, renders the student liable to have his name struck off the rolls. Re-admission, if granted, will only be after payment of fresh admission fee.
- N.C.C Cadets must obtain prior leave from the N.C.C Officer by means of a written note from the parents/guardians, when they are unable to attend the N.C.C parade.